Should You Lease or Buy?
· Drive a new car without a big down payment.
· Get a bigger, better-equipped car than you could afford to purchase.
· Enjoy a new car every few years.
· Pay for only the portion of the car's life that you use.
· Receive tax benefits if used for business (depending on the lease, and state and tax laws).
· Invest any savings in appreciating assets (such as stocks, bonds, etc.).
· Spread applicable sales tax across monthly payments (varies by state).
· Enjoy the options to buy, lease another vehicle, or explore other choices at lease end, all without having to haggle over the value of trading it in. (Note: There may be end-of-lease costs for excess mileage, wear-and-use, and early termination see our Nissan Financing section for details on Nissan leasing.)
With a Purchase, You Can Typically...
· Build equity.
· Drive as many miles as you want. (Some leases limit you to 10,000-15,000 miles per year not enough if your daily commute is more than 20 miles each way though you can buy additional miles at a discount in advance.)
· Travel with messy kids, pets, over gravel roads, and drive into ding and dent-prone parking lots without worrying about wear and use charges.
· Carry lower limits for auto insurance. See your insurer for actual quotes. (Note: While purchased vehicles typically carry lower insurance limits, some lenders automatically include "Gap protection" for leased vehicles.)
· Sell, trade, or transfer title whenever you want (subject to loan requirements).
Paying Cash vs. Financing
Some very attractive financing offers are available from time to time. You may want to consider the value of money in the bank (or investments) versus paying for a vehicle in full.
We will make our best efforts that posted prices are always accurate however, we are not responsible for any typographical or other errors that may appear on the site. If the posted price for a vehicle or service is incorrect due to a typographical or other error, such as data transmission, etc., this Dealership or Pixel Motion, Inc. are only responsible for the correct price, which will be provided as soon as we are made aware of such error(s). Ultimately, it is your responsibility to ensure that the information is 100% accurate with the Dealer.
Posted vehicle images and descriptions on our website is representative to what is provided by our suppliers. Please note that the actual vehicle may slightly differ from its specifications and/or images. The Dealership is not responsible for any typographical, pricing, product specifications, advertising or shipping errors. Advertised prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
In the event a vehicle is posted at an incorrect price due to these errors, or if an error in pricing was received from our suppliers, the Dealership reserves the right to refuse and/or cancel these orders.